More knowledge for more profit
Considering the jeweller as a whole is very important to us. We constantly ask ourselves the central question of what we can do for our customers to enable them to make their business as profitable as possible.
Strong service, qualified staff for expert consulting, and contemporary and appealing presentation including the shop window, are an investment in any jeweller’s core expertise. We must succeed in creating a world that every customer feels reflects them. If the type of consumer changes, as it is doing now, it is important that the jeweller recognises this change and adapts to it. Carl Engelkemper Münster supports this goal with a large number of one and two-day seminars on relevant topics, held at our Münster site and, if there is sufficient interest, in Karlsruhe.
We look forward to seeing you.
Ms Brigitta Dahlhaus
You can find an overview of our seminars here
- Product expertise: Jewellery | 16.03.2020 | Münster
- Product expertise: Jewellery | 23.03.2020 | Neckarsulm
- Fit for sales | 17.03.2020 | Münster
- Fit for sales | 24.03.2020 | Neckarsulm
- Pearl tying | 18.03.2020 | Münster
- All about casings | 10.11.2020 | Münster
- All about casings | 20.10.2020 | Karlsruhe
- Mechanism and glass replacement | 11.11.2020 | Münster
- Mechanism and glass replacement | 21.10.2020 | Karlsruhe
- CNC engraving with “MAGIC” Basic | 22.04.2020 | Münster
- CNC engraving with “MAGIC” Advanced | 23.04.2020 | Münster