Start: 1st August 2020
We offer you a diverse and varied apprenticeship in every department of our company. You will be integrated into day-to-day processes from day one. Providing additional training to promote your individual skills in a targeted way is very important to us.<br/> We expect an open person who enjoys contact with people, who wants to contribute their skills to a motivated team, and whose values are in line with our corporate culture.
Our apprenticeship departments:
- Specialist technology
- Field sales management
- Conclusion of three-year apprenticeship contract
- You receive an individual allocation to the departments.
- In each department, your personal mentor is responsible for teaching the content of the apprenticeship.
- At the end of your time in a department, you will have an appraisal meeting with your mentor and the Head of Department.
- In each year of the apprenticeship, you will have a block of teaching (approx. 14 weeks) at the Ludwig-Erhard-Berufskolleg in Münster.
- There is an option to reduce the apprenticeship to 2.5 years, depending on prior education and marks in the second block of teaching (average mark of 2.5 or better).
- A total of 35 training courses within the company during the apprenticeship also ensure the high quality standard of the apprenticeship.
Benefits for you:
- Company pension
- Cafeteria with free tea and coffee
- Flexible working hours
- Good transport connections
- Employee discounts
- Capital-forming benefits